indian, child, barbed wire @ Pixabay

I think we spend about 90% of our lives using a console. Some of us are even obsessed with the other 10%.

When I was a kid, it was all about the PS1 and the PS2, and I have never gotten over it. It was a console that everyone in my family had. And I think it may have had as much impact on the way I think about my life as the other consoles I’ve had.

It’s a console and the PS4 is where it’s at. Its similarities to the PS1 and PS2 are undeniable. The PS4 has a smaller, slimmer footprint and a more “tablet-like” form factor. There’s a lot more screen real estate in the PS4 though. This allows the device to have a much more compact form factor and a better overall feel.

It’s not just the screen size that makes the PS4 so attractive. Its lighter, and smaller, design makes it feel just as responsive and sleek as a tablet. The PS4 comes packed with a ton of features and improvements including the ability to stream media, play games, and other media from your device’s hard drive on your TV. It also comes with an extra charge for the PS3.

My favorite feature of the PS4 over the Vita is the ability to play games on your TV, which is a nice feature for those of you who want to play games on the go, but are too lazy to get a gamepad for the Vita. This is a feature that Sony has been very good at since the PS3 launched. If you ever wanted to play Skyrim online, you now can.

The problem with the PS3’s online features is that you can only stream your games to your TV or you can play them from your PS3 hard drive. This can be very handy, but can also be a bit of a pain. The PS4 allows you to stream games to your TV, and now you can play them from your hard drive. This is a great thing.

The problem with this change is that it also makes it harder to use your PS4 with other devices. You can use your PS4 as a gamepad, but you can’t use it to control any other device. You can also stream your games to your TV, but you can’t connect to your TV using another device. This is a big problem for a lot of people, but it is also a good thing.

But while I’m not a fan of this change, I still wish the PS4 had a better way to turn your TV into a gamepad with some controller functionality. We could have easily done this with the original Xbox 360, but when the 360 came out, people were all like, “Xbox is a gamepad, PS4 is a gamepad.” But with the PS4, we can do both.

The idea is that if you have an HDMI cable connected to your TV, your Xbox 360 and PS3 can both stream to your TV. You can do this with the PS4 too, but the cable must be hooked up to the PS4 first. This may not be a problem for you if you use a PS3, but the Xbox 360 still has to hook up to the PS4.

The PS4 is easier to use, but that’s only because it’s a more sophisticated console. The Xbox 360 is also easier to use, but we also have the ability to use an HDMI cable to hook up our Xbox 360 to a TV. This is a big deal, because the original Xbox 360 was a great console. It was light (1.25 lbs), well built, and one of the first gaming consoles that could connect to a TV.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here